You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join Producers Eye”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Producers Eye (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Producers Eye Service or become a registered user on SlideShare, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
You acknowledge that your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this User Agreement means that the collection, use and sharing of your personal data is subject to the updated Terms and Conditions.
To use the Services, you agree that: you must be the “Minimum Age”. Persons under the age of 16 are not eligible to use our Services.
You will only have one Producers Eye account in each sector, which must be in your real name; and you are not already restricted by Producers Eye from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
“Minimum Age” means 16 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for LinkedIn to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
You will keep your password a secret. You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law. Members are account holders. You agree to: try to choose a strong and secure password; keep your password secure and confidential; not transfer any part of your account and (4) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts which are listed below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
Unlike some other online services, our members need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not okay to provide misleading information about yourself or your qualifications, work experience, affiliations, or achievements on our Services.
We acknowledge the value of discussions around professional activities and ask our members to behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. When creating content on the Services, we ask that you follow our Publishing Platform Guidelines and keep your content professional, relevant, and on-topic. Do not share false information or use the Services to shock or intimidate others. And it is not okay to share graphic, obscene, or pornographic content on the Services
We strive to maintain a safe and friendly community for our members. The Services shouldn't be used to harm others or their career or business prospects or to air personal grievances and disputes. It is not okay to use the Services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcome communications to people (e.g., romantic advances, sexually explicit content, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). We do not allow hate speech acts like attacking people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. Also, hate groups, terrorists, and those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome and not permitted on the Services.
Respect Others' Rights and Follow the Law
Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so. The Services should not be used for illegal activities, promoting illegal products or to violate the rights of others. Don't use the Services to commit fraud or to try to trick others. Also, don't use the Services to intentionally distribute viruses, worms or other software that can destroy or interrupt others' data or computer devices.
Respect LinkedIn's Rights
Don't violate the rights of LinkedIn. You can find more information about what this means in our User Agreement. It is also not okay to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by LinkedIn when you are not. Do not violate our intellectual property rights, scrape the Services, or interfere with or disrupt the Services.
Publishing Your Work Online
- Content published on Producers Eye platform remains your work. You own the rights to any original work you publish.
- You can request the deletion of your content from our platform at any time.
- Producers Eye can distribute your content, annotate your content, and sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- Expect that your articles will be publicly available and can be shared
- Advertisements and promotions for events, products, or services aren't appropriate content for article publishing.
- Remember to be professional and don't post anything misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- You're responsible for the content of your articles, including any harm caused by you to others, or harm caused to you through your use of this service.
- Producers Eye may restrict, suspend, or terminate your LinkedIn account and/or disable your articles for any violation of the User Agreement. Please refer to our User Agreement for full details.
- Producers Eye will disable accounts found using infringing content.
Please don't publish anything you don't have permission to share. This includes other people's work, things that you've found on the Internet, or content that belongs to a colleague but not you. Most content on the Internet belongs to someone, and unless you have clear permission from the owner to share it, you shouldn't include it in your work. You can republish something that you have published somewhere else, as long as it is original content that you own the rights to.
You’ll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices. We don't guarantee refunds.
Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy
If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period.
All of your purchases of Services are subject to Producers Eye’s policy.
We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
Sharing, Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information.
Rights and Limits
Your License to Producers Eye
A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it. We’ll honour the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content, including how it can be used for ads.
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
Other Content, Sites and Apps
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Producers Eye generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organisation may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organisation were mentioned in the news.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Producers Eye reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services.
Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
Both you and Producers Eye may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Producers Eyes “Do’s” and “Don’ts”
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated
- Use your real name on your profile
- Use the Services in a professional manner
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on Producers Eye, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of LinkedIn;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute content of others without their permission
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Producers Eye without our express consent
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Producers Eye consent
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms)